What was planned as a 1 hour podcast about the entire month of May turned into a pretty long piece that had to be split into separate podcasts. So the first segment about the month of May will deal with two potential Speed Racer – candidates, namely:
- Evil Dead (a surprise entry as we were expecting a serious movie)
- The Great Gatsby (is crazy partying and confetti enough to be Speed Racer?)
And then we will turn to the most adrenaline filled action movie of the year: Fast and Furious 6 or Furious 6 or Fast 6.
Note that the Podcast again is in Austrian-German.
DOWNLOAD the Podcast here
During the podcast we will discuss various things such as:
- Is the new Evil Dead a comedy, a terrible movie or just stupid?
- How can you be a recovering alcoholic if you have only been drunk twice in your life?
- We will insult 50 year old fans of Woody Allen
- Go through the merits of FAMILY
- Discuss the franchise history of Fast and Furious
- Ask ourselves if the movie is called Fast and Furious 6, Fast 6 or Furious 6
- Go on about the physics of tanks (but interestingly not the physics of how to flip the tank)
- Talk about how women in Vin Diesel films act
- And will tease a bit about Iron Man 3 and Star Trek Into Darkness…